Useful Resources & Tools to Help you during this time
- CLICK HERE to read an update from our Chapter President
- Our Chapter Industry Partners are a wealth of information & services. Most of these companies are considered "essential" during this time. Please reach out to any of our Chapter Industry Partners with your questions or service needs at this time! See below for specific updates from some of our Partners.
- What is IREM recommending? Click the Picture below to see all the resources and up-to-date information available to you on irem.org
- Click the Picture below to see Resource for Reopening Your Property
- Click the Picture below to start connecting with other Property Managers around the country in our Community Room
- Click the Picture below to see IREM's new "From The Front Lines" weekly video series with great information in each short video
- Click the Picture below to see Free On-Demand Courses Now Available
- Click the Picture below to see the Pandemic Guide for Real Estate Managers
KEVCO Building Services- We are a family owned and operated exterior maintenance business for over three decades and a proud IREM member for over 20 years. Kevco is deemed an essential business during these unprecedented times and remains committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and the public as well.
With buildings having increased vacancies during normal business hours, Kevco has been able to assist our customers in shifting work that would normally be scheduled over the weekend to the weekday. This has created more flexibility and price incentives for our customers.
Take advantage of this opportunity for our premiere services listed below:
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Cleaning building facades, retaining walls, sidewalks, monument signs & more
All services being performed are for EXTERIOR surfaces only while continuing to follow the CDC guidelines for safety. KEVCO stands committed to providing our standard of superior services and ensuring the safety of our employees. Please go to our website https://kevco1.com/ for additional information.
If you would like to speak with us about scheduling services or hearing more about our incentive program, please reach out to our Business Development Manager- Robert Cohn at [email protected] or his cell phone 240-643-1349.
Minkoff Company - As an essential business during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, Minkoff is here to help you as much as we can, as safely as we can when it comes to your property damage restoration needs (fire, flood, mold, vehicle, storm damage, etc.). We have partnered with Isanitize DMV for COVID Cleaning Services. Rather than marking this service up we can refer you directly to them. During quarantine Minkoff is happy to communicate by email and phone, including FaceTime or Zoom, to assess damages, provide work scope overview, and send progress pictures. Our crews are taking measures suggested by the CDC to protect themselves and property managers as we go about our work. As always we are available 24-7.
Feel free to contact Susie Sanin, C: 301-252-7048, or Kara Permisohn, C: 301-252-3845, should you have a question or require emergency services.
CSG is Working Hard For You.
Spring Greetings from Construction Systems Group, your Structural and Building Envelope Engineer.
CSG is fully operational during the current healthcare concern. We are offering a complimentary inspection to observe and provide guidance for any area of concern you may have with structural or building envelope problems.
Wayne Hosking, Principal
Email: [email protected]
Tom Ouska, Director of Business Development
Email: [email protected]
Link: CSG IREM Flyer
Link: CSG IREM Announcement
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, teams and communities as we continue to provide the superior service and support that our clients have come to expect of our company. An electronic copy of our COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan is available upon request.
CSG is committed to supporting the Capital Area Food Bank and Feeding America during this time of need.
Unlimited Restoration, Inc. COVID-19 Infection Prevention Services
Introduction From the CDC
“There is much to learn about the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Based on what is currently known about the novel coronavirus and similar coronaviruses that cause SARS and MERS, spread from person to person with these viruses happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented. Transmission of coronavirus occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through fomites (surfaces, objects and materials). Current evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials. Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses in households and community settings.” – CDC Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
URI’s sanitizing and infection prevention services were developed in accordance with current CDC and EPA guidelines for COVID-19 infection control. We employ CDC protocols using EPA registered sanitizers deemed effective for COVID-19. URI’s products have been cross referenced with EPA’s “List N” of approved chemicals to ensure efficacy for disinfection of COVID-19.
Level 1 - COVID-19 General Preventative Sanitizing
- Cleaning and sanitizing per CDC protocols using EPA registered sanitizers approved for addressing COVID-19
- HEPA Vacuum and pre-cleaning of general area
- Clean and sanitize all high touch surfaces including handles, knobs and desktops; includes upward facing surfaces up to 5 feet from the floor
- Clean and sanitize accessible traffic areas of floors including carpeting
Level 2 - Disinfection for Known Exposure to COVID-19
Disinfection protocols for known exposures to COVID-19 are developed per incident depending on the details of the incident, facility and resident population. Level 2 service includes all of the steps of the Level 1 Sanitizing and may include the following:
- Level 1 - COVID-19 General Preventative Sanitizing
- Formal disinfection protocol developed by a Certified Industrial Hygienist or Infection Control Specialist
- Area Containment under Negative Pressure
- Spray Sanitizing
- Thermo Fogging
- Electrostatic Sanitizing
- Ultraviolet Sanitizing
Note: Due to the global nature of this event, limitations of available supplies, materials, equipment, and personnel may be unavoidable.
Contact Industry Partner René Carter to schedule these services. [email protected]; c: 443-610-2200
Millennium Marketing Solutions - As an industry partner for IREM Chapter 92 and as a Marketing firm that provides Strategy, Digital Marketing, Websites, Printing, Promo, and Signage we are classified as essential and are open for business.
Several ways we are helping clients navigate the current crisis as well as plan for business after are:
- Masks and sanitizers – we are able to provide a variety of face coverings and sanitizers blank and branded with your logo
- Signage - Interior and exterior signs, banners, flags, etc. From supporting restaurants and shops at retail locations and promoting apartment communities virtual tours to CDC guidelines.
- Digital marketing campaigns - based on new search patterns we are modifying content and campaigns to help businesses inform their customers and sell their services and products
- Direct Mail – we are mailing information to customers and employees as well as introducing closures and reopenings of retail and restaurants.
- Website, Content, Social Updates – we are working with clients to update their websites and social messaging to meet today’s customer’s needs
- Employee care packages – mailed directly to employee homes to show appreciation and help adjust to remote work and encourage employees who are on the frontline
We are in this together. And we are here to help. Put our team of marketing professionals to work for you.
Debra May, Senior Account Executive, can assist you with any marketing needs. Her cell is 443-878-6496 and email [email protected]
C&C Complete Services offers COVID-19 cleaning during these unprecedented times. You can count on us for environmental cleaning services now, and into the future. We are assisting with full sanitization prior to your tenants returning to their offices. We carry a 10M general liability insurance coverage as well as pollution liability insurance.
C&C’s environmental team is led by our own CIE (Certified Indoor Environmentalist). We have EPA registered cleaning products; written respiratory plans; PPE: N-95 respirators, full face respirator’s; disposable full body Permeable & Non- Permeable coveralls. The latest Electrostatic Sprayers for use per building guidelines. SOP’s for COVID-19 disinfection, jobsite (employee illness) SOP’s, and we follow State, Local, EPA, OHSA, NIOSH and AIHA guidelines. Respirator fit tests, training and medical records on file.
C&C is a comprehensive COVID19 restoration cleaning contractor.
Michael Matthai, Vice President of Business Development
As an essential business Clean & Polish provides disinfectant cleaning services to remove the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from surfaces in your facility utilizing deep sanitizing or fogging.
Our commitment to this task includes:
- Use of EPA REGISTERED industrial-strength disinfectants that are recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for COVID-19 cleanup.
- Proper handling and disposal of all bio-waste.
- Mitigation of risk to personnel using CDC recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) always.
- Ensure that all personal are continuously trained to properly handle hazardous material.
While we pay attention to every detail during the cleaning process, we remain flexible because the CDC's recommended cleaning procedures for COVID-19 continues to evolve.
We are constantly learning about the best ways to kill COVID-19 and training our workforce accordingly. As you plan for your tenants and customers coming back. Clean & Polish is standing by, ready to support you and your team as we face this global challenge.
Please contact us at (800) 811-4989 or [email protected] if you have any questions or want to schedule us to disinfect your spaces. #BESAFE
As always, we are available for window cleaning, pressure washing, caulking, glass restoration, metal maintenance your properties.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a dramatic impact on our lives, businesses and employees. Allied Universal has plans in place to keep our customers and our people safe while continuing to provide security services across the country.
A number of local and state governments around the country have issued ordinances mandating that non-essential activities cease (i.e. ‘shelter in place’ ordinances). Generally, these orders permit businesses that provide services deemed “essential” to public safety (which includes Allied Universal) to continue to operate. Allied Universal employees provide essential public safety services. We know that our clients rely on us to keep their businesses and communities safe and secure, and we will continue to do our best to be here for you providing armed and unarmed security professionals, reception and concierge services, and overnight/ weekend patrols for you and your tenants/residents.
The demand for security professionals is high and expected to increase with prolonged Shelter-in-Place ordinances in effect. Our entire team is dedicated to doing everything possible to support you during this challenging time. Thank you again for trusting our company and allowing us to be your service provider.
2020 Meeting & Events
March 2020 Meeting & Happy Hour:
- Held Tuesday, March 10th at Wardman Park Marriott in Washington, DC
- Our CPM-Candidate Members had a special meeting presented to them from Lizzie Ortolano, Director, Customer & Member Services with IREM Headquarters in Chicago.
- Following that presentation, our entire membership got to hear from the always fabulous Dr. Debbie Phillips, CPM. Dr. Debbie encouraged us to become the "C.E.O. of Y.O.U!"
- CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES FROM THIS EVENT
If you have a question about IREM 92 or any of our upcoming events, please contact the IREM 92 Office.
Chapter 92 Financials are available to be viewed by any dues paying member. If you would like to request to see a copy, please contact the Chapter 92 Office.